Mining Engineer Sought by EarthRes Group, Inc.
Who We Are
EarthRes Group, Inc. (EarthRes) is a full service engineering and consulting firm providing high quality services to private and public clients in the solid waste, industrial, mining, oil & gas, commercial and government market sectors. Our core services include civil, mechanical, environmental, chemical, mining, and process engineering, solid waste engineering, air quality services, investigation and remediation, geology and hydrogeology, mining and mineral processing, and regulatory compliance and permitting. (www.earthres.com)
What We are Seeking
EarthRes is seeking a Staff Engineer for our Pipersville, PA office. The ideal candidate will work primarily within our Mining sector, but will support all other EarthRes sectors with mining and civil engineering needs.
- Support Project Managers with various work that will include: mineral processing evaluations, mineral/deposit modeling, mine planning, quarry operations support, mine permitting, site work design, stormwater management, grading, and roadway design;
- Assist in proposal preparation.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor of Science degree in Mining Engineering or related field;
- E.I.T. or P.E. is preferred but not required;
- Prior consulting experience is preferred but not required;
- Experience with AutoCAD is required; Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D is preferred;
- Experience with Surpac or Carlson modeling or equivalent geological modeling software is preferred;
- Entry level candidates will be considered if they meet the other qualifications, but candidates with 2-5 years of relevant experience in a Mining Engineering role are preferred;
- Strong understanding of engineering fundamentals, critical thinking abilities, technical writing, and attention to detail;
- Willingness to be a team player and assist with other sectors or other groups when needed.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who enjoys the challenges of handling multiple projects simultaneously.
Why We are the Right Company for You
EarthRes offers a positive, inclusive culture where employees enjoy coming to work every day and where they can grow as professionals. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Apply for a position by sending a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability