Stone & Co. Seeks Concrete Plant Manager / Technician
Concrete Plant Manager/Technician
Stone & Company, Inc.- McKees Rocks, PA
- Responsible for maintaining a safe workplace and ensures that safety is the highest priority in the workplace.
- Complies with all Environmental Health & Safety and Quality Assurance requirements and goals.
- Oversee all plant operations including but not limited to; Manage computer controls to weight and mix aggregate, cement, and water to produce concrete.
- Coordinate and monitor daily work load for the plant and to drivers.
- Interacts with other company locations to identify customer needs, to resolve issues and to improve product and quality of service.
- Maintain current DOT required paperwork, manuals, and logs and daily processing of delivery tickets in accordance with established company policies.
- Coordinate aggregate storage and production planning.
- Supervise the Front End Loader Operator/Yardman.
- Must be PennDOT Concrete Plant Technician Certified.
- High School Diploma (GED) at minimal.
- Minimum of five years experience in Ready Mix Concrete is preferred.
- Previous supervisory/management experience is preferred.
- Having working knowledge of OSHA, EPA and DOT regulations.
- Capable of working extended hours as necessary.
- Must have solid math, computer, interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
- Competitive rate of pay based on ability and experience.
- Complete benefits package: medical, dental, vision options.
- 401k with employer match.
Stone and Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants are asked to email Neil Armstrong or Brian Henckel.