Pennsy Supply Seeks Outside Sales Representative
This position is responsible for creating the awareness of our business, its activities, and converts the awareness into product/services sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for own personal safety at all times as well as maintaining the highest standard of safety and quality in all aspects of the job. Be familiar with and follow Oldcastle’s 14 Fundamentals for Fatality Elimination.
- Maintain productive working relationship with customers & fellow employees.
- Establish the company as the preferred vendor by providing differential value between our company and the competition.
- Solicit/secure opportunities to price jobs and gather orders from existing customers by means of personal visits, telephone conversation, or written communication.
- Identify new markets and targets specific accounts and prospects to meet or exceed sales objectives.
- Submit daily activity / call reports concerning customer related events.
- Research construction activity in our market area and surrounding market areas.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current Driver’s License and reliable source of transportation.
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors, customers, and the general public at all times.
- Report to the assigned job site ready to begin work at the designated start time.
- Strict adherence to the Pennsy Supply, Inc. Safety Manual.
- Strict adherence to the Pennsy Supply, Inc. policies and procedures as outlined in the employee handbook.
- Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or supervisors with other duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to do basic math
- Able to work independently with attention to detail
- Able to follow direction and work effectively in a team environment
- Able to create (and work effectively in) a team environment
- Able to respond to stressful situations and customers in a professional, courteous manner
- Ability to effectively prioritize assignments to meet long-term and short-term deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to write reports, document findings, and procedures, and to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
Shift: Day shift
Supervisor: Sean Keisling
Location: Paxton Street
To Apply: Please contact Margaret Salefski at 570-602-4670 or Jeff Brown at 302-677-1523 in the HR department for information on how to apply for this position.