Snyder Associated Companies, Inc. Seeks Civil Engineer
Snyder Associated Companies, Inc., headquartered in Kittanning PA, is currently searching for an experienced Civil Engineer to join their team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects.
- Evaluate environmental impact and risks connected to projects.
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
- Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.
- Proficient with permit applications to local, state, and federal agencies, verifying that projects comply with various regulations.
- Present findings to the public and/ or Company officials on topics such as bid proposals, environmental impact statements, or descriptions of property.
Requirements / Education / Experience
- BS/MS Civil Engineering or directly related field
- Pennsylvania Professional Engineering License preferred
- 5+ years of experience, mining industry preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Extremely adaptable to changing priorities and work sites
- Knowledgeable of MSHA and/or OSHA safety requirements.
- Valid driver’s license, ability to travel to site locations as necessary.
Competitive salary and generous benefits package available. Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check required as conditions of employment.
Qualified applicants can forward their resume and cover letter to:
Snyder Associated Companies, Inc.
C/o Human Resources
PO Box 1022
Kittanning, PA 16201